This contest has passed.
Adventure traveler and British TV personality, Ray Mears, and the team from Smoothwater Ecolodge are your guides on this epic eight-day trip. Re-trace conservationist Grey Owl’s path into the legendary Northeastern Ontario’s Temagami region – n’Daki Menan Aboriginal community. Experience the Old Growth Forest and beauty that captured Grey Owl’s heart, traveling by land, air, and paddle into the heart of Lady Evelyn-Smoothwater Provincial Park.
One prize of an 8-day fully outfitted trip including:
- Round-trip airfare from anywhere in Canada or the continental United States to North Bay, Ontario
- Floatplane into Lady Evelyn-Smoothwater Provincial Park for five days of guided wilderness camping, bushcraft, paddling, and wildlife observation with Ray Mears and his team
- Three nights at Smoothwater Ecolodge
- Tour of the First Nation’s community of Bear Island on Lake Temagami and experience the First Nation ceremonies, storytelling and history
- All meals
- Two $500 gift cards for outdoor gear from Mountain Equipment Co-op
Value: $5,000 CAD
Expires: May 15, 2016